24/7 MIAMI ELECTRICIAN SINCE 1986. LICENSED & INSURED.
LET'S SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
WHAT TIME WORKS BEST FOR YOU?
Whether it’s installing a new TV with no wires showing, replacing an old fuse box or remodeling your kitchen or bathroom, we’re here to send the right technician for the job.
If there is a problem with the repair or installation, we’ll return to the job and do whatever is required to gain your satisfaction. We believe that ensuring customer satisfaction is the right way to do business!
The fact that they took good care of our walls, saving us a $250 patching job, made for about 50% savings. They also record everything about the job using an iPad interface, so all their records are right there, and you can pay with a credit card and have the receipt e-mailed to you immediately, as well.
We're so happy the work is finally done, but we're thrilled that the company was so awesome to work with.
Ezra is an excellent Mast Electrician. He was prompt and always get the job done. He calmed my nerves and also located two other sources of poor wiring. He has rearranged his schedule just so he can come back with a helper. I believe that when he is finished, I can feel confident that the job is done and done completely. He is the only electrician I use when I call Miami Electric Masters. They are a quality company and the only company to use.
What We Deliver
Don't hesitate to call, we do it all!! Whatever the size or scope of the job, Miami Electric Masters delivers professional care. We do repairs or installations on ceilings ranging from 8 feet to 38 feet. And if you need us to do so, we'll do the design as well. We can install a chandelier with one crystal or one with 1,000 tiny crystals.Or perhaps you need to remodel your bathroom completely or you want something as simple as troubleshooting a fixture in the den. We carry over 1000 parts on our trucks, which enables us to handle just about any job.
SERVICES WE OFFER
- Residential & Commercial Electrical Services & Repair
- Breakers & Fuses
- Whole House Electrical Safety Inspection
- Ceiling Fans
- Remove or Install Chandeliers
- Energy Efficiency Auditing
- Holiday Lighting
- Home Automation – Flat Screen TVs
- Lamp Repair
- Lighting – undercounter lighting, high hats, track lighting, etc.
- Tech Lighting http://www.techlighting.com/
- Upgrade old florescent lighting to be more energy efficient
- High discharge light replacement and maintenance
- Installation & Maintenance – Sales Floor Lighting
- Emergency Exit Signs & Lighting
- Sign Lighting – Installation, Repair & Maintenance
- Lighting Design
- Lighting Repairs
- Lighting Timers & Photocells
- Landscape Lighting – low voltage and high voltage
- Phone & Cable Wiring
- Kitchen & Bathroom Electrical Remodeling
- Exhaust Fans
- Stereo & Home Theater Systems
- Electrical Upgrades
- Outlets, POS, GFCI & AFCI
- Electric Car Outlets – Vehicle Charging Stations
- Dimmers & Switches – Custom Colors Available
- Parking Lot Lighting
- Generators – Install Complete Whole House Generator Systems
- Transfer Switches
- LED Lighting – Retro Fit Various Incandescent Lights to LED
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Surge Protection
- Permitting, Inspection & Violation Code Corrections
- Repair or Relocate Exterior Services
- Replace or Relocate Interior Panels
- Sub Panels
- FPL Meter Burnout Replacement
- Repair, Replace or Install Bonding System, Weather Head & Service